About Priscilla Cervantes
Priscilla Cervantes is an Associate Attorney at SW&M. Through her hard work and determination, she rapidly ascended from the role of File Clerk to Associate while acquiring expertise in contract review, negotiation, commercial real estate and commercial lending. Priscilla is known for her speed and accuracy, which has enabled her to work on over fifty complex contracts and over forty commercial real estate leases annually.
Priscilla was the first in her family to graduate from high school and go to college. As a single mom, she attended law school, received her license to practice in the state of California and recently became a Certified Information Privacy Professional through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). Outside of the office, her hobbies include physical fitness, deejaying and wine tasting.
- Southwestern University School of Law, JD
- University of La Verne, BA, Departmental Honors
Admissions & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association, Real Property Law Section
- California Lawyers Association, Privacy Law Section
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (US)