5th Annual Credit Union Legal Update Seminars
Every February, SW&M organizes annual invitation-only seminars as an opportunity to sit down together and discuss the most pressing legal and regulatory issues affecting the credit union industry.
Pleasanton - February 6th
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton at The Club
7050 Johnson Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
You don't want to miss these seminars – we've got a lot to talk about!
Here's a Sneak Peek at Some of Our Discussion Topics:
- Consumer Privacy – Getting Ready for California’s CPA and the GDPR Effect
- Arbitration Clauses – Legal Landscape Still in Flux!
- Cannabis and Banking – What to Consider
- Overdraft Litigation – The Latest Risks
- Student Loans – The Next Bubble to Burst
- CFPB, NCUA and DBO – The Latest News
- PACE Loans – Protecting Against Lender Fraud
SPACE IS LIMITED — REGISTER EARLY!
Non-Retainer Clients $125.00 for one attendee or $100.00 per person (for two or more attendees)
Retainer Clients No charge for the first attendee; $75.00 for each additional attendee
CLE credits – approval pending
Questions? Contact Steven Davis: (818) 241-0103 or Email: email@example.com