Terms And Conditions Of Use
- No Attorney Client Relationship. This Site is provided for general informational purposes only. The information on the Site is not intended to constitute nor be received as legal advice, and no representation or warranty is made as to its accuracy or completeness. By using the Site or purchasing products via the Site, no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you, SW&M, or any individual attorney. While we try to revise the Site on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. This Site is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney.
- Accounts and Passwords. In order to access some features of the Site, you will have to open and/or create an account and password. When creating your account and password, you must provide accurate and complete information in accordance with SW&M’s requirements. It is your responsibility to keep your account password secure. You must notify SW&M immediately of any breach of security.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Site. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information or related information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use any communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Site, including, without limitation, the name “Styskal, Wiese & Melchione, LLP or SW&M,” the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to SW&M subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. SW&M reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) SW&M expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. (b) THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SW&M MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. (c) USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE. THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. (d) AS A CONDITION TO OUR PROVIDING THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, THE VIEWER AGREES THAT NEITHER SW&M NOR ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE AND INFORMATION WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. (e) NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER ARE MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR APPLICABILITY OF THE INFORMATION TO A PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- Applicable Laws; Venue. SW&M operates the Site from its offices in California and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject SW&M to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. The Site shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over SW&M, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing, or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.