SW&M is skilled in all aspects of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights. We have represented bankruptcy trustees, consumer and business debtors – in addition to major banks, credit unions and other financial institutions regarding Chapter 7, 11, 13 and Subchapter 5 bankruptcy proceedings.
Our Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights practice includes (but is not limited to):
- Representation of creditors’ interests in bankruptcy proceedings to maximize recovery;
- Representation of clients in out-of-court workouts and other services related to troubled loans, loan modifications and forbearance agreements;
- Enforcement of judgments obtained against corporate debtors;
- Providing compliance review of policies and procedures related to collections and bankruptcy; and
- Advisement of clients on day-to-day operations issues relating to collections and insolvency.