- Information Collected and Its Use. We collect information about users of the Site in three different ways: (a) from users inputting information into the Site; (b) from web server logs; and (c) through cookies. We use information to ensure that you can view and use the Site, and also to provide you with the products and services ordered through the Site. Information submitted to the Site by users may also be used by SW&M to contact users with information about SW&M. SW&M does not share information about users with third parties except (i) with SW&M’s service providers to the extent necessary for SW&M’s internal operations; (ii) to complete transactions initiated by users (including with credit card processing vendors); and (iii) as otherwise required by law. Before entering into relationships with third party service providers, we require them to agree to safeguard personal information and other sensitive information and to comply with applicable privacy laws.
- User-Supplied Information. Users can submit information to the Site by engaging in transactions or submitting information through web forms. Users engaging in transactions on the Site may submit personally identifiable information, including their name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Web logs. SW&M’s servers log information about users’ visits to the Site, but do not collect any personally identifiable information. This information is used statistically and not to identify individuals.
- “Do Not Track” Settings. Our cookies and web logs do not track activities over time or across third party websites or online services. If your browser is set with a “Do Not Track” setting, the Site will still collect browsing data to confirm that traffic is coming from a valid IP address and perform other security operations.
- Changing Your Information. Users have the option to create an account that requires personal information. Users also have the option to check out as a guest. If you choose to create an account and have information saved on the Site, as well as purchase history, users can log into their accounts and update information as needed. SW&M does not access personal information saved in user accounts. For information submitted to SW&M via a web form, users can change information by e-mailing SW&M, calling 818.241.0103, or submitting another request through the Contact Page on the Website.